Search Results

New Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
1 record – page 1 of 1.
Level
Item
ID
Item 993
Source
Archival Descriptions
Level
Item
Item
993
Material Format
graphic material
Date
[ca. 1918]
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w (1 negative)
Admin History/Bio
The congregation was formed in 1909 and its first building was opened on Spadina Avenue in 1921. In ca 1960 the congregation moved to the Bathurst and Sheppard area after the synagogue was damaged by fire. In 1975 the congregation merged with Beth Emeth Bais Yehuda.
Scope and Content
Item is a photograph of three young men leaning on the side of a decorated car.
Name Access
Anshei England
Beth Emeth Bais Yehuda Synagogue
Hebrew Men of England Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.)
Londoner Shul
Subjects
Automobiles
Repro Restriction
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
Places
Kensington Market (Toronto, Ont.)
Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.)
Accession Number
1977-8-2
Source
Archival Descriptions