Population growth statistics of Jewish communities in Canada
- Part Of
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- General office subject and correspondence files series
- Material Format
- textual record
- Physical Description
- 1 folder of textual records
- Scope and Content
- File consists of demographic information about population statistics of Jewish communities in Canada, researched by the CJC National Community Services Committee.
- Also included is a demographic study showing the growth of Jewish populations in Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver from 1931 to 1941 to 1951. Study date unknown.
- Access Restriction
- Records in off-site storage; advance notice required to view.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions