17 photographs : b&w and col. (6 col. slides) ; 25 x 21 cm and smaller
Scope and Content
File consists of six coloured slides and eleven photographs of unidentified events and individuals related to the CJC. The slides are of scenes from a European town, including Judaic headstones and buildings. The photographs include:
1. A group photograph of seventeen women sitting in a dinning room or parlour, possibly taken in Welland, ON. [196-?].
2. A portrait of a man sitting at a desk with a pen and a report.
3. A group of men in kippot talking, attributed to the Sarnia Observer newspaper. [196-?].
4. A portrait of a young man with dark hair and a girl with blond hair wearing a dark pea jacket. [196-?].
5. A portrait of an unidentified man.
6. Three unidentified men pose with a check in front of a banquet table and a club flag, attributed to the Tay-Sachs Disease Donation at Upper Canada Lodge, Toronto, ON in 1971.
7. A portrait of an unidentified man with horn-rimmed glasses.
8. A portrait of an unidentified man.
9. A portrait of an unidentified man.
10. A portrait of an unidentified man, possible a violinist.
11. A group of young men and women clustered around the entrance of a train car, possibly in the winter.
Some photographs are scratched and contain finger prints and smudges.