Jewish Old Folks' Home
- Part Of
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series
- Material Format
- textual record
- graphic material
- 1917-[ca. 1950]
- Physical Description
- 16 photographs and other material
- Scope and Content
- Series consists of records documenting the activities of the Jewish Old Folks' Home. Included are photographs, annual calendars, a badge, coins, a land deed, and a donation receipt.
- Includes 3 folders of textual records, 1 badge, and 2 coins.
- Name Access
- Jewish Old Folks Home (Toronto, Ont.)
- Related Material
- For additional photographs of the Jewish Old Folks' Home see Fonds 61, series 6.
- For minutes of the Jewish Old Folks' Home Committee (1934-1935) see Fonds 62, series 3, file 3.
- Archival Descriptions