- Part Of
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds
- Men's Service Group series
- Programs and events sub-series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- June 1964
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- The Family Carnival (or Family Picnic) was an annual event organized by the Men's Service Group to provide residents and patients at Baycrest with a day spent out-of-doors with their family.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of a photograph of Mr. Dubowsky (patient) with his granddaughter at the MSG's Family Carnival.
- Photographer unknown.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions