Nurses' station at Jewish Old Folks' Home, Cecil Street
- Part Of
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds
- Combined Building Campaign Committee series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1950]
- Physical Description
- 3 photographs : b&w (1 negative and 1 glass slide) ; 11 x 13 cm or smaller
- Scope and Content
- This item is a glass slide of a group of nurses at the Jewish Old Folks' Home. Visible in the photograph are medicine bottles placed on shelves, as well as several jars of cotton balls and swabs.
- The copy print and negative were made from the original glass slide by the Archives.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions