The congregation was formed in 1909 and its first building was opened on Spadina Avenue in 1921. In ca 1960 the congregation moved to the Bathurst and Sheppard area after the synagogue was damaged by fire. In 1975 the congregation merged with Beth Emeth Bais Yehuda.
Scope and Content
Item is a photograph of three young men leaning on the side of a decorated car.
Beth Emeth Bais Yehuda Synagogue
Hebrew Men of England Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.)
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.