- Part Of
- Gilbert Studios fonds
- Al Gilbert portraits series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1970]
- Physical Description
- 1 negative : b&w ; 11 x 13 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Nat and Irving Hennick were born in Poland to Molly and William Hennick. The family emigrated to Canada shortly afterwards.
- Irving Hennick was married to Shirley Kirshenblatt and they had three children named Georgia, Jeffrey, and Steven. Irving was president of Marvel Jewellery Ltd. on McCaul Street in Toronto.
- Irving Hennick was a member of the Mason Order, Herzl Zion, Maple Downs Golf and Country Club and Chairman of the Jewellery Division of U.J.A.
- Harry Hennick and Nat Hennick played for the Lizzies sports teams.
- Scope and Content
- Portrait of the three Hennick brothers Nat, Irving and [Harry?].
- Identification of Harry Hennick is not certain.
- Name Access
- Hennick, Irving
- Hennick, Nat
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions