- Part Of
- Scheuer family fonds
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Nathan (Nat) A. Taylor (1906-2004) was a film and theatre executive credited with creating the first multiplex theatre in 1948 in Ottawa and coined the term "cineplex".
- Scope and Content
- Item is a photographic portrait of Nat Taylor.
- Photograph by F. Roy Kemp, 100 Bloor St. W., Toronto.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions