Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 5 architectural drawings : 1 blueprint, 4 pencil, 1 on tracing paper ; 48 cm length or smaller and 6 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Established in 1898, National Trust was a financial institution that managed the assets of trust funds and estates. It was headquartered at 20 King St. E., and merged with Scotiabank in 1997.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of floor plans, sections and elevation drawings of a two storey building for National Trust at 28 Atlantic Avenue.
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.)
- Archival Descriptions