Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 1 architectural drawing : blueprint ; 54 cm length and 4 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Mr. Morris Rubinoff was the owner of a drygoods store.
- Scope and Content
- File contains architectural drawings of additions and alterations to a store and dwelling for Mr. Morris Rubinoff at 510 Queen St. West. Sections, floor plans and an elevation drawing are included.
- Formerly listed as Commission VIII.
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.)
- Archival Descriptions