Building at 108 River Street for Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd.
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 3 architectural drawings : pencil on tracing paper ; 74 cm length or smaller and 5 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd. was owned by Mr. K. Link.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of architectural drawings of a building for Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd. at 108 River Street. Sections, elevation drawings and floor plans are included.
- Related Material
- See File 49-3-71 for architectural plans of a foundry and forge building for Mr. K. Link at the rear of this building.
- Archival Descriptions