Foundry and forge building for Mr. K. Link at rear of 108 River Street
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 1 architectural drawing : pencil on tracing paper ; 73 cm length and 5 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Link Brass and Copper Co. Ltd. was owned by Mr. K. Link.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of architectural drawings of a foundry and forge for Mr. K. Link. A foundation plan, floor plan and elevation drawings are included.
- Related Material
- See File 40-3-70, for architectural plans of main building at 108 River Street.
- Archival Descriptions