- Part Of
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds
- Administration series
- Programs and services sub-series
- Material Format
- textual record
- Physical Description
- 1 folder of textual records
- Scope and Content
- File consists of Social Services case sheets, which list immigrants' names, family structure, occupation, date of arrival, services rendered, request, decision, and remarks.
- Access Restriction
- Records in off-site storage; advance notice required to view.
- Closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing the records.
- Archival Descriptions