- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Portraits of Prominent Jewish Torontonians series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Feb. 1943
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 11 x 9 cm and 13 x 9 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Joe (Joseph) Danson was the founder of camp Winnebagoe in 1933, the first co-educational camp in Canada, and the father of Barney Danson, MP and Marilyn Farber, the wife of Earl Farber.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Joe Danson.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions