- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Portraits of Prominent Jewish Torontonians series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Oct. 1943
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 8 x 6 cm and 12 x 9 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Marilyn Farber, the wife of long-time Toronto pharmacist, Earl Farber. She was Joe Danson's daughter, the founder of Camp Winnebagoe, and her brother was Barney Danson MP.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Marilyn Farber.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions