- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Portraits of Prominent Jewish Torontonians series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- 10 Mar. 1945
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 11 x 8 cm and 13 x 9 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Issie Wilson was a manufacturor of ladies wear in Toronto, and a member of B'nai Brith.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Issie Wilson.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Related Material
- See accession # 2006-8-8 for a group photograph with Issie Wilson on the B'nai Brith Softball team.
- Archival Descriptions