- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Jewish military portraits series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Mar. 1944
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 13 x 10 cm and 11 x 8 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Miss Spiegel served in the Canadian Women's Army Corps during the Second World War.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Miss Spiegel.
- Name Access
- Canada. Canadian Army. Canadian Women's Army Corps
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions