- Part Of
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds
- Jewish military portraits series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- 18 Mar. 1943
- Physical Description
- 2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 13 x 10 cm and 11 x 8 cm
- Admin History/Bio
- Victor Spiegel served in the Royal Canadian Air Force during the Second World War.
- Scope and Content
- The item is a portrait of Victor Spiegel.
- Name Access
- Canada. Royal Canadian Air Force
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Archival Descriptions