Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Benjamin Brown fonds, 1902-1949.
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
Building plans for the Beth Jacob Synagogue on Henry Street, 1919-1922.
Drawing of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1922].
Drawings of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1924].
Designs for a proposed synagogue, 1920.
Preliminary plans for a synagogue, [ca. 1920].
Sketches of synagogues, [ca.1920].
Drawing of the Primrose Club at 41 Willcocks St., [ca.1921].
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Residence for Mr. Ira Levy at 30 Dunvegan Road, 1922.
House for Mr. Jacob Tenenbaum at 43 Turner Rd., 1928.
Private garage for Mr. Abraham M. Schiffer, [ca. 1928].
Alterations to house and new garage for Mr. Frank S. Hutner at 410 Brunswick Ave., 1923.
Alterations to house and garage for Mr. William Leibel at 90 Admiral Rd., 1922.
Garage for Messrs. Frank S. Hutner & William A. Doidge at 410-412 Brunswick Ave., [ca.1924].
Alterations to the home of Mrs. D. Jaffey at 735 Richmond Street West, [ca.1925].
Residence and garage for Mr. Irving Stone at 10 Admiral Road, [ca.1925].
Proposed residence for Mrs. Harry Farber, [ca.1924].
Alterations to residence of Mr. David Dunkelman at 56 Rowanwood Avenue, 1921.
Residence for Dr. Samuel Lavine at 30 Dunvegan Road, 1921-1922.
House at 42 St. George Street for Mr. Mendel Granatstein, 1919-1920.
House for Mr. Mandel Mehr at 121 Lyndhurst Avenue, 1921.
House on Dunvegan Road for Mr. Herman Mendelsohn, 1922.
Proposed houses for the New York Dress Company, [ca.1924].
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1929.
Alterations to store at 1014 Bloor Street W. for Mrs. Celia Cherry, [ca. 1925].
Store for Mr. Nathan Rosenberg on Dundas St. W., 1921.
Stores and dwellings for Mr. Sam Lichtman at 2343 Dundas W., [ca.1924].
Factory for City Dye Works Limited, 1922-1924.
Plans for stores and an apartment for Mr. Sol Wilks, 1926.
Apartment building on Beverley Street, 1924.
Machine Shop for John H. McKnight at St. Clair and Union St., [ca.1925].
Alterations and additions to building for Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 162 Palmerston Ave., 1924.
New garage for building belonging to Mr. Mooney S. Mirochnick at 50 Arthur St., [ca.1920].
Alterations to stores at Cumberland Hall located at 824 Yonge St. for University Investments Limited, 1929.
Store and dwelling for Mr. Charles Pusitz at 329 Queen St. E., 1923.
Service Station at Dundas and Markham for Mr. Joseph Rumm, 1928.
Apartment at northeast corner of Queen Street East and Kingswood, 1926.
Alterations to stores for Mr. Harry Karlin at 211-213 Queen St. E., 1922.
Proposed alterations and additions to building on Simcoe Street for Mr. H. Goldstein, 1920.
Public garage at 287 Spadina Avenue for Gelber Brothers, 1923.
Building for Empire Clothing Company at the corner of Spadina and Adelaide [likely the Balfour Building], 1929.
Proposed alterations to the Mavety Theatre for Mr. R. Thornton, 1919-1924.
Store building for Dr. Max Kates at Dundas and Elizabeth Streets, 1921-1924.
Warehouse for the Gelber Brothers at 355-359 Adelaide St. W., 1921-1922.
The New Textile Building at 205 Richmond St. W., 1923-1924.
Factory for Mr. Phillip Berenbaum at the S.W. corner of Niagara and Portland Streets, 1924.
Additions and alterations to building for the Empire Clothing Company at 197/199 Spadina Avenue, 1923-1926.
- Abe Levine family series 5
- Annual and general meeting minutes and agendas series 6
- Annual, special and general Meeting minutes series 4
- Architectural projects series 6
- Artifacts series 18
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 7
- Bella Diamant fonds 11
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 4
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 13
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 20
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee minutes series 5
- Board of Trustees series 9
- Business records series 5
- Carl and Dorothy Frankel photographs file 4
- Cass family series 5
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Cowan family fonds 18
- David and Rose Dunkelman sub-series 4
- David Vanek fonds 6
- Documents series 5
- Dora Till fonds 22
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 9
- Ethel Mehr fonds 17
- Executive Committee series 7
- Family photographs file 9
- Family photographs series 9
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of Toronto fonds 25
- Finance and accounting sub-series 5
- Financial reports sub-sub-series 6
- Folks Farein fonds 9
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 7
- Franklin family legal documents series 8
- Geldzaeler family series 12
- General correspondence series 11
- Gilbert Studios fonds 15
- Gordon Melamed fonds 7
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 9
- Harris family series 20
- Henry Cassel fonds 4
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 5
- Henry Weingluck fonds 7
- Ida Lewis Siegel fonds 21
- Isaac Matenko fonds 8
- Jewish clubs, businesses and organizations series 6
- Jewish community building plans and drawings series 8
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 4
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 5
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 26
- Jewish Old Folks' Home series 6
- JIAS National Office sous-fonds 4
- John J. Glass fonds 18
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 9
- Julius P. Katz fonds 24
- Ladovsky family fonds 12
- Larry Becker collection 17
- Legal series 4
- Levine and Cass family fonds 47
- Levy family series 4
- Life cycle and family events sub-series 5
- Mark and Yetta Geldzaeler family sub-series 5
- Maurice Berg fonds 4
- Maurice Solway fonds 14
- Meeting minutes sub-series 14
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 26
- Morris Norman collection 27
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 18
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 13
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 13
- National Treasurer sub-series 9
- Negotiations Committee series 5
- Operational functions sub-series 5
- Other committee meeting minutes and agendas series 7
- Paul Edell fonds 8
- Personal records series 5
- Personal series 30
- Philip Givens fonds 8
- Photographs file 24
- Photographs series 5
- Rabbi Samuel Sachs fonds 22
- Rebecca Kamarner fonds 13
- Reference materials series 12
- Reference series 5
- Reports series 6
- Residential building plans and drawings series 16
- Sadie Stren fonds 6
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 13
- Scheuer family fonds 9
- Sermons series 21
- Solomon Edell fonds 14
- Soskin family series 6
- Subject files series 6
- The Shuls Project fonds 6
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 53
- Thuna family series 7
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 7
- Toronto Section series 8
- William Stern fonds 11
- Workmen's Circle series 5
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 18
- Admiral Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Claremont Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Dunvegan Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Henry Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lyndhurst Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Richmond Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Robina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Rowanwood Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint Clair Avenue West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint George Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Toronto (Ont.) 1
- Turner Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Willcocks Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1