Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
- All Records /
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series /
- Benjamin Brown fonds /
Benjamin Brown fonds, 1902-1949.
Benjamin Brown and family, 1902.
Benjamin Brown and Ben Hillman on the beach, [ca.1912].
Benjamin Brown and Ben Hillman in a canoe, [ca.1912].
Jewish community building plans and drawings, -1940.
New buildings for Camp Yungvelt (Pickering, Ontario), 1940.
Building plans for the Beth Jacob Synagogue on Henry Street, 1919-1922.
Drawing of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1922].
Drawings of the Brunswick Avenue Talmud Torah, [ca. 1924].
Designs for a proposed synagogue, 1920.
Design of a new Ark for the McCaul Street Synagogue, [ca. 1915].
Preliminary plans for a synagogue, [ca. 1920].
Sketches of synagogues, [ca.1920].
Drawing of the Primrose Club at 41 Willcocks St., [ca.1921].
Residential building plans and drawings, 1919-.
Residence for Mr. Ira Levy at 30 Dunvegan Road, 1922.
House for Mr. Jacob Tenenbaum at 43 Turner Rd., 1928.
Plans for residence and garage of Mr. Morris Spring, [ca. 1933].
Private garage for Mr. Abraham M. Schiffer, [ca. 1928].
Alterations to house and new garage for Mr. Frank S. Hutner at 410 Brunswick Ave., 1923.
Alterations to house and garage for Mr. William Leibel at 90 Admiral Rd., 1922.
Alterations and additions to house of Mr. Louis Gelber, [ca. 1935].
Residence of Mr. Bernard Weinberg at 1593 Bathurst St., Forest Hill Village, 1934.
Proposed duplex for Wells Brothers, [ca.1930].
House for Mr. Morris Spring at 19 Austin Crescent, 1932.
Two houses on Castlefield Ave. for Mrs. Sophia Rochman, 1933.
Garage for Messrs. Frank S. Hutner & William A. Doidge at 410-412 Brunswick Ave., [ca.1924].
Alterations to the home of Mrs. D. Jaffey at 735 Richmond Street West, [ca.1925].
Residence and garage for Mr. Irving Stone at 10 Admiral Road, [ca.1925].
Residences for Mr. Henry Greisman, [ca.1930].
Alterations to dwelling at 34 Brunswick Avenue for Mr. S. Wineberg, 1934.
Alterations to residence of Mr. Nicholas Rico at 1819 Davenport Road, 1935.
Residence at Briar Hill and Tugwell for Mr. S. N. Johnston, 1935.
Proposed residence for Mrs. Harry Farber, [ca.1924].
Double garage for Mr. Harry Baum on Lytton Boulevard, [ca.1930].
Alterations to residence of Mr. David Dunkelman at 56 Rowanwood Avenue, 1921.
Residence for Dr. Samuel Lavine at 30 Dunvegan Road, 1921-1922.
Proposed residence for Mr. Benjamin Brown at 37 Castle Frank Crescent, 1930.
Houses at 463-469 St. Clements Ave. for Hagerty Construction Co., [ca.1935].
House at 42 St. George Street for Mr. Mendel Granatstein, 1919-1920.
House for Mr. Mandel Mehr at 121 Lyndhurst Avenue, 1921.
House on Dunvegan Road for Mr. Herman Mendelsohn, 1922.
Proposed houses for the New York Dress Company, [ca.1924].
Commercial building plans and drawings, 1919-1949.
Alterations to store and dwelling of Mrs. I. Tohn at 15 Ossington Ave., 1933.
Alterations to building at 28 Atlantic Ave. for National Trust, [ca.1934].
Alterations and additions to building at 92 McCaul St. for Mr. Joseph Lewis, [ca.1935].
Alterations to hotel building for Mr. Max Sherman, 1935.
Alterations to restaurant at 275 Spadina Ave. for Mr. Joseph S. Goldenberg, 1929.
Additions and alterations to store and dwelling at 510 Queen St. W. for Mr. Morris Rubinoff, 1934.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 657
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2279
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4076
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 616
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1342
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Cowan family fonds 98
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 435
- Executive director series 822
- Executive Director sub-series 323
- Executive Director's Correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 313
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 107
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 559
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 353
- Kulanu Toronto fonds 145
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting Minutes sub-series 233
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 97
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Pride series 121
- Programs and services sub-series 544
- Protest activities sub-series 163
- Publications, Speeches, Press Releases and Reports sub-series 100
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 185
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 343
- Research Records sub-series 777
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 537
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 244
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 99
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 1479
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 149
- Women's Auxiliary series 333
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692
- Architects 1
- Camps 1
- Canoes and canoeing 1
- Cantors (Judaism) 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clubs 1
- Dwellings 2
- Families 1
- Jews--Poland 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Libraries 1
- Portraits, Group 1
- Religious Zionism 1
- Scrapbooks 8
- Synagogues 4
- Torah arks 1
- Warsaw (Poland)--History--Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, 1943 5
- Admiral Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Atlantic Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Augusta Avenue (Toronto. Ont.) 1
- Austin Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Bathurst Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Bay Street (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Beverley Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- Briar Hill Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brookfield Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Brunswick Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 4
- Castle Frank Crescent (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Castlefield Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Centre Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Charles Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Claremont Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- College Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Danforth Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Davenport Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Dundas Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 5
- Dunvegan Road (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- East 85th Street (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Euclid Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Henry Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hillcrest Drive (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Hook Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Kingston Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lowther Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lyndhurst Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Lytton Boulevard (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- McCaul Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Moir Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ontario Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Ossington Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Palmerston Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Pickering (Ont.) 1
- Queen Street East (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Queen Street West (Toronto, Ont.) 6
- Richmond Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Robina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Rowanwood Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint Clair Avenue West (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Saint George Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 5
- Spadina Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clair Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- St. Clements Avenue (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Toronto (Ont.) 2
- Turner Road (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Van Horne Street (Toronto, Ont.) 2
- Walton Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Willcocks Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Yonge Street (Toronto, Ont.) 1