Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Appeal letters, [194-]-[196-].
Birth certificate application process - Esther Silberberg-Rzetelny, 1949.
Book on Polish Jewish history, 1951.
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
Canadian Jewish Conference and United Jewish Welfare Fund correspondence and financial documentation, 1952-1954.
Cantor Jacob Goldstein leading services, 1954.
Cantor Moshe Kusevitsky concerts, 1948-[1951?].
Cantor Moshe Kusevitsky concerts, 1950-1952.
Certificate and letters of introduction for Dr. Henryk Fenigstein, 1948.
Certifying origins and Jewishness, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Community and CFPJ events, [1944?]-1957.
Conferences and conventions, [ca.1944]-[1960?].
Correspondence - Disbursement of relief funds in Poland by Dr. Tenenbaum and searching for relatives, 1946-1949.
Correspondence - Red Cross, 1945-1951.
Correspondence - reuniting R. Besserman with her daughter, 1948-1949, 1956, 1978.
Correspondence - Sophia Ratinow, 1949.
Correspondence with American Federation for Polish Jews and World Federation for Polish Jews, 1944-1949.
Correspondence with Benjamin Diamond, National Executive Director of Canadian Federation of Polish Jews, 1946-1955.
Correspondence with Canadian Jewish Congress and United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1945-1947.
Correspondence with Canadian Jewish Congress and United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1947-1950.
Correspondence with D. Lewin, S. Lutzki, and A.B. Bennett, 1949-1950.
Correspondence with Fédération des Juifs Polonais de Belgique, 1946-1948.
Correspondence with Federation of Jews from Poland in the U.S. Occupation Zone and Toronto Gelician Farband, 1946-1948.
Correspondence with Federation of Polish Jews in Great Britain, 1946.
Correspondence with Harry Daniels, 1950-1952.
Correspondence with Hitachduth Olei Polin B'Israel, 1950-1957.
Correspondence with Isaac Eiley, 1951-1959.
Correspondence with Joseph Tenenbaum, 1946-1949.
Correspondence with Joseph Tenenbaum, 1947-1957.
Correspondence with L.D. Crestohl, National President for Canadian Federation for Polish Jews, 1945-1946.
Correspondence with Paul Dunkelman, 1947-1948.
Correspondence with Rudolf Reder, 1953.
Correspondence with the Mizrachi Organization of Canada, 1947-1955.
Correspondence with União Dos Israelitas Polonêses, Brazil, 1953.
Correspondence with United Jewish Welfare Fund and United Jewish Relief Agencies, 1947-1948.
Correspondence with United Jewish Welfare Fund, United Jewish Appeal, and Canadian Jewish Council, 1950-1954.
Dr. Ignacy Isaac Schwarzbart, [195-]-[196-].
European relief, 1944-1953, 1978.
European relief - book and clothing drives, [ca.1945].
European relief - sewing machine campaign, 1946-1950.
Financial records, [1944?]-[1963?].
French relief efforts, 1946-1950.
General correspondence, [192-?]-[193-?].
General correspondence, 1943.
General correspondence, 1944.
General correspondence, 1945.
General correspondence, [ca.1946]-[ca.1960].
General correspondence, 1946.
General correspondence, 1947.
General correspondence, 1947.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 424
- Anti-Semitism Cases sub-series 316
- Arrivals series 216
- Art Exhibitions series 175
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 703
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2280
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4093
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 748
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 116
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 618
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1343
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 441
- Executive director series 823
- Executive director sub-series 328
- Executive director's correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 252
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 313
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 147
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 561
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1299
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 353
- Kulanu Toronto fonds 145
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting minutes sub-series 234
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 288
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photograph series 245
- Photographic and audiovisual collection series 601
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 105
- Pride series 121
- Programs and services sub-series 550
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 343
- Research Records sub-series 777
- Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre series 250
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 546
- Special events and projects sub-series 105
- Subject files series 1220
- Subject files sub-series 276
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 2330
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 149
- Women's Auxiliary series 378
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1692