Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel, [192-?]-1993.
Shemen's lecture on Polish Jewry and the struggle between existence and ruin, 1936.
Reports, articles, and 10th anniversary publication, [1939?]-[195-].
Lists of executive members, committee members, members and their contributions, event attendees, and affiliated organizations, [ca.1945]-[ca.1959].
Toronto executive meetings, 1944-1949.
Toronto executive meetings, 1950-1954.
Toronto executive meetings, 1955-1959.
Toronto executive meetings, 1960 -1962.
Toronto executive meetings, [194-?]-[196-?].
National executive meetings, [ca.1944]-[ca.1958].
Special meetings, [ca.1945]-[ca.1961].
Conferences and conventions, [ca.1944]-[1960?].
Mass meetings, [194-].
Appeal letters, [194-]-[196-].
Cantor Moshe Kusevitsky concerts, 1948-[1951?].
Cantor Moshe Kusevitsky concerts, 1950-1952.
Ledger book for Cantor Moshe Kusevitsky concerts, 1950-1952.
Cantor Jacob Goldstein leading services, 1954.
Community and CFPJ events, [1944?]-1957.
Correspondence with Harry Daniels, 1950-1952.
Financial records, [1944?]-[1963?].
Correspondence with the Mizrachi Organization of Canada, 1947-1955.
Yidishe Nayes ("Jewish News") publication, 1956-1963.
Book on Polish Jewish history, 1951.
Correspondence with Canadian Jewish Congress and United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1945-1947.
Correspondence with United Jewish Welfare Fund and United Jewish Relief Agencies, 1947-1948.
Correspondence with Canadian Jewish Congress and United Jewish Welfare Fund, 1947-1950.
Mutual Benefit Society contributions to United Jewish Appeal Campaign, 1949.
Correspondence with United Jewish Welfare Fund, United Jewish Appeal, and Canadian Jewish Council, 1950-1954.
Canadian Jewish Conference and United Jewish Welfare Fund correspondence and financial documentation, 1952-1954.
United Jewish Welfare Fund, United Jewish Appeal, and Negev dinner, 1953-1956.
Mizrachi, Torah V'Avodah, and Yavneh campaign and membership lists, 1950-1955.
General correspondence, [192-?]-[193-?].
General correspondence, 1943.
General correspondence, 1944.
General correspondence, 1945.
General correspondence, [ca.1946]-[ca.1960].
General correspondence, 1946.
General correspondence, 1947.
General correspondence, 1947.
General correspondence, 1948.
General correspondence, 1948.
General correspondence, 1949.
General correspondence, [195-?].
General correspondence, 1950.
General correspondence, 1951.
General correspondence, 1952.
General correspondence, 1953.
General correspondence, 1954.
- Administration series 613
- Advocacy, General sub-sub-series 165
- Annual Campaign series 423
- Anti-Semitism cases sub-series 326
- Arrivals series 216
- Art exhibitions series 175
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 703
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 115
- Benjamin Brown fonds 168
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 287
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Board of directors and executive committee series 219
- Board of Jewish Education fonds 2280
- Budget and Finance Committee series 129
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds 4102
- Canadian Overseas Garment Commission series 126
- Central Region conventions sub-series 125
- Central Region sous-fonds 750
- City of Toronto Mayor series 155
- Civil and Human Rights Legislation sub-sub-series 183
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 118
- Commercial building plans and drawings series 107
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 618
- Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence series 614
- Community Relations Committee series 1352
- Conventions series 195
- Correspondence sub-series 117
- Director of school finances series 193
- Dora Till fonds 246
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 157
- Dual Allegiance series 104
- Education sub-series 135
- Events and organizations series 272
- Executive Committee series 441
- Executive director series 823
- Executive director sub-series 328
- Executive director's correspondence sub-sub-series 310
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 111
- General community activities series 104
- General correspondence series 103
- General office subject and correspondence files series 1316
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hate Crimes and Hate Literature sub-sub-series 100
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 252
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 313
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds 147
- Jewish communal series 107
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 239
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 561
- Jewish Family Welfare Bureau fonds 166
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 1304
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 128
- Julius P. Katz fonds 490
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 353
- Levine and Cass family fonds 142
- Meeting minutes sub-series 234
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 267
- Men's Service Group series 139
- Midrasha L'Morim series 143
- Morris Norman collection 325
- National Administrative Council and Executive Board series 167
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 363
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 152
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 289
- Philip Givens fonds 442
- Photograph collection sub-series 232
- Photograph series 245
- Photographic and audiovisual collection series 601
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 110
- Programs and services sub-series 550
- Protest activities sub-series 165
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds
- Reference series 111
- Refusnik cases sub-series 343
- Research Records sub-series 777
- Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre series 676
- School files series 236
- Small Ontario Jewish Communities sub-sub-series 114
- Social Planning Committee series 131
- Solomon Edell fonds 547
- Special events and projects sub-series 105
- Subject files series 1222
- Subject files sub-series 276
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- Teacher files sub-series 489
- The Shuls Project fonds 365
- Toronto Section series 195
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 2755
- Walk with Israel sub-series 383
- William Stern fonds 149
- Women's Auxiliary series 378
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 1694