Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Photographs of CJC staff and public events, 1967.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Regulations and photograph of the Canadian Jewish Loan Cassa, Toronto, 1959 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Photographs of Farewell Dinner for Dr. and Mrs. Sam Hurwich, 12 Nov. 1962.
Photographs of delegates, speakers and participants at CJC Regional Conference on Jewish Education, [between 1950 and 1960?].
Photographs of various CJC events and people, 1956 - 1972.
Photographs of unidentified persons and events associated with CJC, [after 1940?].
Photographs of banquet guests for CJC event, the Northern Chevra Kadisha in Northern Ontario, [196-?].
Portrait of Rabbi Dr. Joachim Prinz, [after 1960?].
Photographs of a bar mitzvah at the Kiever Shul, [between 1965 and 1975?].
Photographs of banquet events of the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs of banquet and ceremony for the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs from CJC special events, 1963-1970.
Western Guard, 1966.
Anti-Semitic Cases, 1968.
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 2
- Annual meetings sub-series 6
- Arab-Israeli War series 2
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 18
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 65
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 5
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 2
- Benevolent societies sub-series 9
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 11
- B'nai Brith Lodge No. 1154 fonds 3
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 27
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 2
- B'nai B'rith sub-series 6
- Building sub-series 2
- Business series 4
- Businesses series 3
- Campaign sub-series 2
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 2
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Celebrations and events series 4
- Central Region conventions sub-series 3
- Central Region sous-fonds 24
- City of Toronto Board of Control sub-series 4
- City of Toronto Controller series 16
- City of Toronto Council sub-series 9
- City of Toronto Mayor series 108
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 7
- Community Relations Committee series 2
- Conventions series 3
- Cowan family fonds 21
- Dora Till fonds 7
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 22
- Dual Allegiance series 2
- Education Portfolio sub-series 2
- Events and organization series 4
- Events and organizations series 150
- Events sub-series 9
- Executive director series 4
- Executive series 2
- Festival Committee sub-series 2
- Folks Farein fonds 9
- Fundraising sub-series 4
- General office subject and correspondence files series 16
- Gilbert Studios fonds 5
- Gordon Mendly fonds 160
- Harris family series 9
- Harry Simon fonds 2
- Henry Cassel fonds 2
- Herzl Zion Club of Toronto sub-series 2
- House Committee sub-series 3
- Israel Histadrut of Toronto sub-series 13
- Jewish communal activities series 3
- Jewish communal series 29
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 80
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 85
- Jewish community involvement series 4
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 35
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 20
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 7
- Julius P. Katz fonds 2
- Larry Becker collection 2
- Lipa Green fonds 2
- Maurice Berg fonds 9
- Maurice Solway fonds 2
- Membership sub-series 4
- Men's Service Group series 4
- Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto Council sub-series 3
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 2
- National Camps Association series 4
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 38
- National history research and subject files series 7
- National politics series 6
- Negev dinners series 3
- Official engagements sub-series 98
- Other Jewish organizations sub-series 5
- Personal series 13
- Philip Givens fonds 163
- Photograph collection sub-series 80
- Photographs and audio-visual material series 2
- Photographs series 22
- Portraits and publicity sub-series 5
- Programs and events sub-series 2
- Programs and services sub-series 28
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 121
- Reference series 3
- Rho Pi Phi fraternity sub-seires 3
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 3
- Service Portfolio sub-series 7
- Solomon Edell fonds 12
- State of Israel Bonds sub-series 5
- Subject files series 24
- Subject files sub-series 4
- Sydney and Enid Harris sub-series 4
- The Shuls Project fonds 3
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 8
- Toronto Section series 25
- Women's Auxiliary series 55
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 154
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 23