Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence, 1942-1998.
Continuing Education Committee agendas, meeting minutes, members lists and correspondence, 1978 - 1979.
Arrangements Committee agendas and notes regarding twenty-fifth Regional Conference correspondence, 1985.
Small Communities Committee meeting minutes, correspondence and material on Small Communities Conference, 1980 - 1982.
Twenty-Seventh Regional Plenary Program Committee agenda, meeting minutes, financial records and correspondence, Volume 3 of 3, 1990.
Program Committee of the National Education Conference meeting minutes, organizational material and correspondence, 1988.
Legal evidence and correspondence regarding hate crime legal case involving Warren Soles, 1998.
General correspondence with members of the Jewish community of Kingston, ON, 1978 - 1979.
Photographs of memorial service, 1995.
Photographs of Jewish event, 1995.
Correspondence with members of the Jewish community of Cuba, 1994.
Correspondence, promotional material and photographs regarding "Salute to Scandinavia" event, 1983.
Small Communities Conference registration, promotional material and photographs, 1984.
Photographs of CJC speakers and members of the Jewish community in Cuba., [1991?].
Correspondence, financial records and program for mission trip to Washington, D.C., Volume 1 of 2, 1997.
Photographs of various CJC events and committee meetings, 1985 - 1989.
Photographs of CJC staff and public events, 1967.
Photographs of CJC staff and community events, 1992 - 1993.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Regulations and photograph of the Canadian Jewish Loan Cassa, Toronto, 1959 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Correspondence regarding Dr. David Eisen and his book 'Diary of a Medical Student', 1975.
Correspondence, financial records and promotional material of the Moess Chittin Fund, 1996.
Advertising artwork for United Jewish Appeal (UJA), [between 1948 and 1952?].
Photographs of Farewell Dinner for Dr. and Mrs. Sam Hurwich, 12 Nov. 1962.
Photographs of delegates, speakers and participants at CJC Regional Conference on Jewish Education, [between 1950 and 1960?].
Photographs of window exhibits and celebrations of the National Bicentenary of Canadian Jewry, 1759 - 1959, 1959.
Photographs of various CJC events and people, 1956 - 1972.
Photographs of unidentified persons and events associated with CJC, [after 1940?].
Photographs of banquet guests for CJC event, the Northern Chevra Kadisha in Northern Ontario, [196-?].
Photographs from the CJC Second Leadership Conference, [195-?].
Photographs from a Central Region Regional Conference, [195-?].
Portrait of Rabbi Dr. Joachim Prinz, [after 1960?].
Photographs of activities of young Jewish immigrants at YMCA of Montreal, Quebec, [after 1945?].
Photographs of a bar mitzvah at the Kiever Shul, [between 1965 and 1975?].
Photograph of Central European refugees boarding a ship bound for Winnipeg, Man., 10 Mar. 1948.
Photographs of banquet events of the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs of Golda Meir at United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund banquet, 1974.
Photographs of banquet and ceremony for the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs from Jewish cultural exhibits and of Jewish cultural performers and artists, [ca. 1950].
Photographs from CJC special events, 1963-1970.
Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1967-1992.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1972-1991.
National Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1972.
National Committee for Soviet Jewry meeting in Winnipeg, 27 Apr. 1972.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1977.
Photographs of meetings with David Satok, 1978.
David Satok and woman, 1978.
- 1969 dinner file 36
- 1970 dinner file 55
- Al Gilbert portraits series 57
- Annual Campaign series 111
- Annual meetings sub-series 39
- Architectural projects series 41
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 39
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 282
- Benevolent societies sub-series 41
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 40
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 39
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 40
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Carl and Dorothy Frankel photographs file 31
- Celebrations and events series 36
- Central Region sous-fonds 44
- Child portraits series 41
- City of Toronto Mayor series 142
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 33
- Combined Building Campaign Committee series 42
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 171
- Cowan family fonds 51
- Dinner honouring Eric and Esther Exton file 50
- Dinner honouring Leon E. Weinstein file 53
- Dinner honouring Nathan Silver file 50
- Dinner honouring Philip Granovsky file 49
- Dinner honouring Rt. Hon. John G. Diefenbaker, PC, QC, MP file 45
- Dinner honouring the Toronto Jewish community file 42
- Dora Till fonds 64
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 35
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 52
- Ethel Mehr fonds 71
- European Visits and Events series 42
- Events and organizations series 272
- Events sub-series 53
- Family photographs series 36
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 45
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 44
- General office subject and correspondence files series 37
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hamilton Jewish community photographs series 46
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 44
- Harris family series 38
- Harry Clairmont fonds 33
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 241
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 86
- Jewish communal series 88
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 231
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 291
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 49
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 75
- Jewish military portraits series 37
- Julius P. Katz fonds 33
- Ladovsky family fonds 40
- Levine and Cass family fonds 141
- Morris Norman collection 40
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 34
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 129
- Negev dinner honouring Bert Godfrey file 51
- Negev dinner honouring Phil Givens file 52
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 149
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 54
- Philip Givens fonds 348
- Photograph collection sub-series 230
- Photograph series 245
- Photographic and audiovisual collection series 601
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 110
- Portraits of prominent Jewish Torontonians series 38
- Portraits series 54
- Programs and services sub-series 60
- Protest activities sub-series 60
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Quebec synagogues series 67
- Recreation sub-series 46
- Refusnik cases sub-series 92
- Sadie Stren fonds 49
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 34
- Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre series 122
- Scheuer family fonds 42
- Solomon Edell fonds 66
- Subject files series 47
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- The Shuls Project fonds 248
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 78
- Toronto Section series 87
- Unidentified 1960s dinner file 35
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 851
- Walk with Israel sub-series 108
- Western Canada synagogues series 46
- William Stern fonds 146
- Women's Auxiliary series 216
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 431
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 36
- Antisemitism 3
- Awards 1
- Bar mitzvah 1
- Committees 2
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Demonstrations 3
- Dinners and dining 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Jews--Canada 1
- Jews--Soviet Union 2
- Luncheons 2
- Mayors--Canada 1
- Passover 1
- Poets 1
- Poets, Yiddish 1
- Politicians 1
- Prime ministers--Israel 3
- Refugees 1
- Ships 1
- Signs and signboards 1
- Simhat Torah 1
- White supremacy movements 1
- Carr, Judy Fell, 1938- 1
- Clark, Joe, 1939- 1
- Creed, Eddie 1
- Croll, David, 1900-1991 1
- Crombie, David, 1936- 1
- Holy Blossom Temple (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Husid, Mordechai 1
- Intrator, Genya 2
- Kiever Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Koffler, Murray 1
- Levich, Eugene, 1948- 1
- Lipson, Joan 1
- MacDonald, Flora, 1926-2015 1
- Markish, Esther 1
- Meir, Golda, 1898-1978 3
- Miransky, Peretz 1
- Pénson, Boris, 1946- 1
- Plaut, W. Gunther, 1912-2012 2
- Sadowski, David 1
- Salsberg, J. B. (Joseph B.), ca. 1903-1998 1
- Shaarei Shomayim Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- UJA Federation of Greater Toronto 1
- Western Guard Party 1
- Zalmanson, Sylva, 1944- 1