Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Anti-Semitism cases, 1938-1985.
Research records, 1938-1978.
Western Guard, 1966.
Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1967-1992.
Protest activities, 1967-1988.
Community Relations Committee, 1938-1978, 1991.
Photographs of CJC staff and public events, 1967.
Hate Crimes and Hate Literature, 1938-1978.
Anti-semitic cases, 1968.
Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence, 1942-1998.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Regulations and photograph of the Canadian Jewish Loan Cassa, Toronto, 1959 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Photographs of Farewell Dinner for Dr. and Mrs. Sam Hurwich, 12 Nov. 1962.
Photographs of delegates, speakers and participants at CJC Regional Conference on Jewish Education, [between 1950 and 1960?].
Photographs of various CJC events and people, 1956 - 1972.
Photographs of unidentified persons and events associated with CJC, [after 1940?].
Photographs of banquet guests for CJC event, the Northern Chevra Kadisha in Northern Ontario, [196-?].
Portrait of Rabbi Dr. Joachim Prinz, [after 1960?].
Photographs of a bar mitzvah at the Kiever Shul, [between 1965 and 1975?].
Photographs of banquet events of the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs of banquet and ceremony for the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs from CJC special events, 1963-1970.
- 1969 dinner file 36
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 13
- Administrative functions sub-series 7
- Al Gilbert portraits series 21
- Annual meetings sub-series 8
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 26
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 140
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 11
- Benevolent societies sub-series 30
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 23
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 32
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 74
- B'nai B'rith sub-series 8
- Building sub-series 13
- Business series 8
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Celebrations and events series 35
- Central Region sous-fonds 31
- City of Toronto Board of Control sub-series 6
- City of Toronto Controller series 24
- City of Toronto Council sub-series 13
- City of Toronto Mayor series 134
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 14
- Community Relations Committee series 6
- Conventions series 6
- Cowan family fonds 23
- David Vanek fonds 7
- Dinner honouring Nathan Silver file 50
- Dora Till fonds 23
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 38
- Events and organizations series 200
- Events sub-series 14
- Family series 8
- Festival Committee sub-series 6
- Folks Farein fonds 44
- Fundraising sub-series 8
- Gary family fonds 7
- General office subject and correspondence files series 16
- General Wingate Branch 256, Royal Canadian Legion fonds 7
- Gilbert Studios fonds 280
- Golden Age Fashion Revue file 6
- Gordon Mendly fonds 256
- Hamilton Jewish community photographs series 26
- Harris family series 14
- Harry Clairmont fonds 9
- Harry Simon fonds 6
- Henry Rosenbaum fonds 59
- Israel Histadrut of Toronto sub-series 14
- Jewish communal activities series 8
- Jewish communal series 45
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 104
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 111
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 42
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 24
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 11
- Maurice Berg fonds 9
- Men's Service Group series 10
- Morris Norman collection 10
- Na'amat Canada Toronto fonds 8
- National Camps Association series 10
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 53
- National history research and subject files series 8
- National politics series 7
- Negev dinner honouring Bert Godfrey file 51
- Negev dinner honouring Phil Givens file 52
- Negev dinners series 157
- Official engagements sub-series 114
- Other Jewish organizations sub-series 8
- Passover at Folks Farein file 8
- Passover banquet for volunteers file 13
- Personal series 27
- Philip Givens fonds 221
- Photograph collection sub-series 103
- Photograph series 58
- Photographic and audiovisual collection series 27
- Photographs file 10
- Photographs series 26
- Portraits and publicity sub-series 7
- Portraits series 41
- Programs and services sub-series 46
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 122
- Recreation sub-series 7
- Sadie Stren fonds 8
- Scrapbook file 10
- Service Portfolio sub-series 8
- Solomon Edell fonds 34
- Subject files series 29
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 9
- Synagogue dedication and laying of the cornerstone file 11
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 20
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 9
- Toronto Section series 35
- Turofsky photographs series 7
- Unidentified 1960s dinner file 35
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 33
- William Stern fonds 34
- Women's Auxiliary series 106
- Zionist Centre cornerstone ceremony series 22
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 170
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 26