Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
Anti-Semitic Cases, 1968.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Photographs from CJC special events, 1963-1970.
Photographs of a bar mitzvah at the Kiever Shul, [between 1965 and 1975?].
Photographs of banquet and ceremony for the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs of banquet events of the United Jewish Appeal and Israel Special Fund, [before 1978].
Photographs of banquet guests for CJC event, the Northern Chevra Kadisha in Northern Ontario, [196-?].
Photographs of CJC staff and public events, 1967.
Photographs of delegates, speakers and participants at CJC Regional Conference on Jewish Education, [between 1950 and 1960?].
Photographs of Farewell Dinner for Dr. and Mrs. Sam Hurwich, 12 Nov. 1962.
Photographs of unidentified persons and events associated with CJC, [after 1940?].
Photographs of various CJC events and people, 1956 - 1972.
Portrait of Rabbi Dr. Joachim Prinz, [after 1960?].
Regulations and photograph of the Canadian Jewish Loan Cassa, Toronto, 1959 - 1961.
Western Guard, 1966.
- Adas Israel Synagogue series 2
- Annual meetings sub-series 6
- Arab-Israeli War series 2
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 18
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 65
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 5
- Ben Kayfetz fonds 2
- Benevolent societies sub-series 9
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 11
- B'nai Brith Lodge No. 1154 fonds 3
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 27
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 2
- B'nai B'rith sub-series 6
- Building sub-series 2
- Business series 4
- Businesses series 3
- Campaign sub-series 2
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 2
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Celebrations and events series 4
- Central Region conventions sub-series 3
- Central Region sous-fonds 24
- City of Toronto Board of Control sub-series 4
- City of Toronto Controller series 16
- City of Toronto Council sub-series 9
- City of Toronto Mayor series 108
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 7
- Community Relations Committee series 2
- Conventions series 3
- Cowan family fonds 21
- Dora Till fonds 7
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 22
- Dual Allegiance series 2
- Education Portfolio sub-series 2
- Events and organization series 4
- Events and organizations series 150
- Events sub-series 9
- Executive director series 4
- Executive series 2
- Festival Committee sub-series 2
- Folks Farein fonds 9
- Fundraising sub-series 4
- General office subject and correspondence files series 16
- Gilbert Studios fonds 5
- Gordon Mendly fonds 160
- Harris family series 9
- Harry Simon fonds 2
- Henry Cassel fonds 2
- Herzl Zion Club of Toronto sub-series 2
- House Committee sub-series 3
- Israel Histadrut of Toronto sub-series 13
- Jewish communal activities series 3
- Jewish communal series 29
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 80
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 85
- Jewish community involvement series 4
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 35
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 20
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 7
- Julius P. Katz fonds 2
- Larry Becker collection 2
- Lipa Green fonds 2
- Maurice Berg fonds 9
- Maurice Solway fonds 2
- Membership sub-series 4
- Men's Service Group series 4
- Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto Council sub-series 3
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 2
- National Camps Association series 4
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 38
- National history research and subject files series 7
- National politics series 6
- Negev dinners series 3
- Official engagements sub-series 98
- Other Jewish organizations sub-series 5
- Personal series 13
- Philip Givens fonds 163
- Photograph collection sub-series 80
- Photographs and audio-visual material series 2
- Photographs series 22
- Portraits and publicity sub-series 5
- Programs and events sub-series 2
- Programs and services sub-series 28
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 121
- Reference series 3
- Rho Pi Phi fraternity sub-seires 3
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 3
- Service Portfolio sub-series 7
- Solomon Edell fonds 12
- State of Israel Bonds sub-series 5
- Subject files series 24
- Subject files sub-series 4
- Sydney and Enid Harris sub-series 4
- The Shuls Project fonds 3
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 11
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 8
- Toronto Section series 25
- Women's Auxiliary series 55
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 154
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 23