Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
2nd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
4th annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Dec. 1983-May 1984.
21st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 10 July 1973-12 Sept. 1973.
22nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1974-Aug. 1974.
23rd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1975-Aug. 1975.
25th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1977-Sept. 1977.
27th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, Apr. 1979-Aug. 1979.
Advertising artwork for United Jewish Appeal (UJA), [between 1948 and 1952?].
Ahss, Iosif, 1977.
Altman, Anatoly, 1976-1977.
Anti-Semitic Cases, 1968.
Arrangements Committee agendas and notes regarding twenty-fifth Regional Conference correspondence, 1985.
Averbukh family, [ca. 1981].
Bayanovski, Baku, [197-?].
Beilina, Dina, 1976-1978.
Beth Tzedec Synagogue Symbolic Third Seder, 1980.
Bialy, Alexsandr, [197-?].
Boguslavsky, Alexander and Viktor, [ca. 1970]-1977.
Boris Penson art exhibit, Mar. 1973-Apr. 1973.
Brailovsky, Victor, Irinia, Leonid and Mikhail, [ca. 1978]-1984.
Braslavsky, Boris and Fimella, [ca. 1976].
Butman, Hillel, 1976-[ca. 1979].
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1977.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1982.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1983.
Canadian Committee of Lawyers and Jurists for Soviet Jewry, 1975-1987.
Canadian Committee of Lawyers and Jurists for Soviet Jewry, luncheon lectures, 1976-1984.
Canadian Friends of Soviet Jewry, 1972-1974.
Canadian women's petition for human rights, 1975-1976.
Chasson choral visit to Moscow, 1974.
Chernobilsky, Boris and family, [ca. 1987].
CNE demonstration, 21 Aug. 1973.
Continuing Education Committee agendas, meeting minutes, members lists and correspondence, 1978 - 1979.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Correspondence, financial records and program for mission trip to Washington, D.C., Volume 1 of 2, 1997.
Correspondence, financial records and promotional material of the Moess Chittin Fund, 1996.
Correspondence, promotional material and photographs regarding "Salute to Scandinavia" event, 1983.
Correspondence regarding Dr. David Eisen and his book 'Diary of a Medical Student', 1975.
Correspondence with members of the Jewish community of Cuba, 1994.
Darashvili, Boris and family, [197-?].
Davidovich, Efim, [ca. 1973]-1976.
Deresh, Vita, [197-?].
Dymshitz, Mark, 1976-1979.
Essas, Ilya, [ca. 1977]-1986.
Feldman, Aleksandr, 1976-1977.
Feldman, Riva, [ca. 1979].
Forest Hill Lodge at Burleigh Falls - Gentiles Only, 1940.
- Affiliated organizations sub-series 9
- Annual Campaign series 78
- Annual General Meetings series 14
- Annual meetings sub-series 22
- Architectural projects series 36
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 31
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 132
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care Women's Auxiliary series 7
- Benevolent societies sub-series 13
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 23
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 34
- B'nai B'rith sub-series 12
- Canadian Federation to Aid Polish Jews in Israel series 11
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Central Region conventions sub-series 7
- Central Region sous-fonds 37
- City of Toronto Alderman series 19
- City of Toronto Controller series 16
- City of Toronto Council sub-series 18
- City of Toronto Mayor series 116
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 19
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 140
- Conventions series 8
- Cowan family fonds 45
- Dora Till fonds 19
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 35
- Eastern Canada synagogues series 12
- Education Portfolio sub-series 8
- Events and organizations series 210
- Events sub-series 21
- Executive director series 9
- Family series 8
- Folks Farein fonds 9
- Fundraising sub-series 11
- Geldzaeler family series 12
- General office subject and correspondence files series 37
- General photographs sub-series 7
- Gilbert Studios fonds 11
- Gordon Mendly fonds 223
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 38
- Harris family series 31
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 76
- Israel Histadrut of Toronto sub-series 17
- Jewish communal series 70
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 145
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 160
- Jewish community involvement series 7
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 41
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 65
- Jewish National Fund Sub-series 7
- Joseph Baruch Salsberg fonds 22
- Julius P. Katz fonds 31
- Koffler Centre of the Arts fonds 8
- Mark and Yetta Geldzaeler family sub-series 9
- Maurice Berg fonds 13
- Membership sub-series 7
- Men's Clothing Manufacturers' Association of Ontario fonds 11
- Men's Service Group series 7
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Commission series 24
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 10
- National biennial conventions and annual meetings series 8
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 112
- National history research and subject files series 12
- National politics series 9
- Negev dinners series 8
- Official engagements sub-series 128
- Ontario synagogues series 116
- Other Jewish organizations sub-series 16
- Personal series 27
- Philip Givens fonds 268
- Photograph collection sub-series 145
- Photographs and audio-visual material series 9
- Photographs series 96
- Programs and services sub-series 36
- Protest activities sub-series 47
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 352
- Quebec synagogues series 67
- Rabbi Nachman Shemen fonds 11
- Refusnik cases sub-series 79
- Samuel Aaron and Rose Harris sub-series 15
- Seminars series 9
- Service Portfolio sub-series 23
- Solomon Edell fonds 34
- State of Israel Bonds sub-series 9
- Subject files series 42
- Subject files sub-series 8
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 11
- The Shuls Project fonds 244
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 57
- Toronto Section archival material sub-series 24
- Toronto Section series 77
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 95
- Volunteer program sub-series 9
- Walk with Israel sub-series 76
- Western Canada synagogues series 45
- William and Tillie Harris sub-series 7
- William Stern fonds 7
- Women's Auxiliary series 113
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 413
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 33