Search ResultsNew Search Photo Search Audiovisual Search
2nd annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Feb. 1982-Mar. 1982.
4th annual Ida Nudel Humanitarian Award, Dec. 1983-May 1984.
21st anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, 10 July 1973-12 Sept. 1973.
22nd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1974-Aug. 1974.
23rd anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, July 1975-Aug. 1975.
25th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, May 1977-Sept. 1977.
27th anniversary of the execution of Soviet Jewish writers and intellectuals, Apr. 1979-Aug. 1979.
Advertising artwork for United Jewish Appeal (UJA), [between 1948 and 1952?].
Affiliated organizations, 1970-1987.
Ahss, Iosif, 1977.
Altman, Anatoly, 1976-1977.
Anita Tyber (NCJW) giving Mayor David Crombie a lapel sticker, 11 Dec. 1973.
Anti-Semitic Cases, 1968.
Anti-Semitism cases, 1938-1985.
Arrangements Committee agendas and notes regarding twenty-fifth Regional Conference correspondence, 1985.
Averbukh family, [ca. 1981].
Bayanovski, Baku, [197-?].
Beilina, Dina, 1976-1978.
Beth Tzedec Synagogue Symbolic Third Seder, 1980.
Bialy, Alexsandr, [197-?].
Boguslavsky, Alexander and Viktor, [ca. 1970]-1977.
Boris Penson art exhibit, Mar. 1973-Apr. 1973.
Brailovsky, Victor, Irinia, Leonid and Mikhail, [ca. 1978]-1984.
Braslavsky, Boris and Fimella, [ca. 1976].
Butman, Hillel, 1976-[ca. 1979].
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1972-1991.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1977.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1982.
Canadian Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1983.
Canadian Committee of Lawyers and Jurists for Soviet Jewry, 1975-1987.
Canadian Committee of Lawyers and Jurists for Soviet Jewry, luncheon lectures, 1976-1984.
Canadian Friends of Soviet Jewry, 1972-1974.
Canadian women's petition for human rights, 1975-1976.
Chasson choral visit to Moscow, 1974.
Chernobilsky, Boris and family, [ca. 1987].
Children demonstrators, Oct. 1971.
CNE demonstration, 21 Aug. 1973.
Committee for Soviet Jewry, 1967-1992.
Committee meeting agendas, minutes, reports and correspondence, 1942-1998.
Community Relations Committee, 1938-1978, 1991.
Continuing Education Committee agendas, meeting minutes, members lists and correspondence, 1978 - 1979.
Correspondence and financial records between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1960.
Correspondence and financial records of Bernhard Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence and financial records of Jacob Tuerkisch, a Jewish internee, 1942 - 1961.
Correspondence between Moes Chittin Fund committees of Central Region and Miami Beach, Florida, 1964.
Correspondence, financial records and program for mission trip to Washington, D.C., Volume 1 of 2, 1997.
Correspondence, financial records and promotional material of the Moess Chittin Fund, 1996.
Correspondence, promotional material and photographs regarding "Salute to Scandinavia" event, 1983.
Correspondence regarding Dr. David Eisen and his book 'Diary of a Medical Student', 1975.
Correspondence with members of the Jewish community of Cuba, 1994.
- 1969 dinner file 36
- 1970 dinner file 55
- Al Gilbert portraits series 57
- Annual Campaign series 111
- Annual meetings sub-series 28
- Architectural projects series 41
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series 39
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care fonds 238
- Benevolent societies sub-series 41
- Benjamin Dunkelman fonds 40
- Betty Goldstick Lindgren fonds 39
- B'nai Brith lodges sub-series 40
- B'nai B'rith Sportsmen Lodge dinners series 129
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- Carl and Dorothy Frankel photographs file 31
- Celebrations and events series 36
- Central Region sous-fonds 42
- Child Portraits series 40
- City of Toronto Mayor series 142
- Clanton Park Synagogue series 33
- Combined Building Campaign Committee series 42
- Committee for Soviet Jewry series 169
- Cowan family fonds 51
- Dinner honouring Eric and Esther Exton file 50
- Dinner honouring Leon E. Weinstein file 53
- Dinner honouring Nathan Silver file 50
- Dinner honouring Philip Granovsky file 49
- Dinner honouring Rt. Hon. John G. Diefenbaker, P.C., Q.C., M.P. file 45
- Dinner honouring the Toronto Jewish community file 42
- Dora Till fonds 64
- Dorothy Dworkin fonds 35
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds 52
- Ethel Mehr fonds 71
- European Visits and Events series 42
- Events and organizations series 272
- Events sub-series 52
- Family photographs series 36
- Family series 103
- Folks Farein fonds 45
- Frankel and Draper family fonds 44
- General office subject and correspondence files series 37
- General Wingate Branch 256, Royal Canadian Legion fonds 28
- George Morrison fonds 162
- Gilbert Studios fonds 655
- Gordon Mendly fonds 347
- Hamilton Jewish community photographs series 46
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds 44
- Harris family series 38
- Harry Clairmont fonds 33
- Henry Weingluck fonds 29
- Individual Refusnik cases sub-sub series 86
- Jewish communal series 88
- Jewish Community Centre Archives Committee series 231
- Jewish Community Centre of Toronto fonds 291
- Jewish Home for the Aged sub-series 49
- Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Toronto fonds 70
- Jewish military portraits series 37
- Julius P. Katz fonds 33
- Ladovsky family fonds 40
- Levine and Cass family fonds 141
- Morris Norman collection 40
- Mothers' and Babes' Summer Rest Home Association series 34
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada fonds 129
- Negev dinner honouring Bert Godfrey file 51
- Negev dinner honouring Phil Givens file 52
- Negev dinners series 401
- Official engagements sub-series 149
- Ontario synagogues series 117
- Personal series 53
- Philip Givens fonds 348
- Photograph collection sub-series 230
- Photographs file 138
- Photographs series 104
- Portraits of Prominent Jewish Torontonians series 37
- Portraits series 54
- Portraits sub-series 29
- Programs and services sub-series 54
- Protest activities sub-series 58
- Publicity photographs of people and events series 353
- Quebec synagogues series 67
- Recreation sub-series 46
- Refusnik cases sub-series 92
- Sadie Stren fonds 49
- Sammy Luftspring fonds 34
- Scheuer family fonds 42
- Solomon Edell fonds 66
- Subject files series 45
- Sylvia Schwartz fonds 311
- The Shuls Project fonds 248
- Thelma Harris Rose Family fonds 78
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series 29
- Toronto Section series 87
- Unidentified 1960s dinner file 35
- United Jewish Welfare Fund fonds 134
- Walk with Israel sub-series 108
- Western Canada synagogues series 46
- William Stern fonds 146
- Women's Auxiliary series 173
- Zionist Organization of Canada fonds 429
- Zionist Organization of Canada sub-series 36
- Clark, Joe, 1939- 1
- Creed, Eddie 1
- Croll, David, 1900-1991 1
- Crombie, David, 1936- 1
- Kiever Synagogue (Toronto, Ont.) 1
- Koffler, Murray 1
- Lipson, Joan 1
- Meir, Golda, 1898-1978 3
- Salsberg, J. B. (Joseph B.), ca. 1903-1998 1
- Shaarei Shomayim Congregation (Toronto, Ont.) 3
- UJA Federation of Greater Toronto 1
- Western Guard Party 1