Textual records include flyers, invitations, mailings, form letters, newsletters, blank cheques, legal documents and correspondence. Organizations documented include Agudath Israel Congregation, Pirchei Agudas Yisroel of Toronto, Bnos Agudah Toronto, Bikur Cholim women's volunteer service of Toronto, Beth Jacob High School, Hachnosas Kallah, Va'ad Harabonim, Zichron Schnver, The Press Foundation and Ahavas Chesed.
Metal hooks used in the schitah process. -- [ca. 1960s]. -- 5 hooks : metal ; 25 cm in length. -- 5 bent pieces of metal with one sharp end and a hook on the other end. On the hook, it reads, "Perl's, Kosher". In good condition.
Rolls of kashrut labels. -- [ca. 1960s]. -- 2 label rolls : beige and blue ; labels are either 6 cm or 3 cm in length. -- Rolls of stickers with the Hebrew letters symbolizing kashrut In fair condition. They are faded.
Leather pouches with strings. -- [ca. 1960s]. -- 2 pouches : leather and textile, brown ; 8 cm in length. -- One tan, one dark brown leather pouch with a flap for closing. Both have shoe laces attached to the flap to close the pouch. In fair condition.
Lead kashrut stamp. -- [ca. 1960s]. -- 1 stamp : lead ; 9 cm in length In good condition.
The Associatin for Welfare of Soldiers in Israel Charity Box. -- 11 cm. -- Tin, no lid, white and blue paper wrapped around, picture of soldiers walking on the front. poor condition.
Jewish National Fund Charity Box (2) but from different accession, not using. -- 8.5 x 3.5 x 11.5 cm. -- Tin, blue and white, Hebrew and English writing, map of Israel on one side. one is poor quality, one is good quality.
Box 93-1-1 includes a Dept. of Public Health permit to operate a poultry slaughter house, dated 7 Jan. 1953, issued to Herman Gross and Abram Perl for their slaughter house located at the rear of 54-56 Kensington Ave.