Accession consists of five mortgage and indenture documents for the property at Edward and Elizabeth Streets. The principals are John Coulter and George Bilton (1845, 1846); John and Agnes Coulter and Sophia Dalton (1849); George Bilton and John Coulter (1849); and William Crane and John Coulter (1856). This property was eventually owened by Jacob Ben Zion Frimer from approximately 1938-1939.
Eventually this land was sold to a dental company and then to the city, and then was used as a parking lot. It is currently located next to the bus station on Elizabeth Street.