Accession consists of scanned photographs of Goldie Barth's (nee Greenspoon) family in Sudbury, Ontario, including pictures of her parents Mary and Samuel, their backyard with scrap metal, and their general store. Other images include Mary Singer, Ghital Halman, a children's event in the basement of the synagogue, a group of Young Judea youth, and a group of young children.
01. Children outside shul, early 1940s.
02. Event in basement of synagogue, late 1930s or early 1940s.
03. Greenspoons inside shul, nd.
04. Left to right: Mary Greenspoon and Mary Singer at Jewish community camp.
05. Left to right: Ghital Halman, Mary Greenspoon, unidentified. Unidentified man behind.
06. Mary Greenspoon in backyard with chickens, late 1930s.
07. Mary Greenspoon with children in front of her grocery store, 1930s.
08. Samuel Greenspoon in backyard with chickens and scrap metal.
09. Young Judea event, February 1964. Far left Goldie Barth. Other children are Jewish and Catholic.
Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.