Accession consists of a leather bound cemetery ledger presented to the Board of Directors by Mr. & Mrs. S. Ulster. The ledger is referred to as the "Golden Book". The names of the Board of Directors are handwritten in Hebrew. Listed on the following pages are the names of the deceased, some including the date and cemetery name. Also included are 7 handwritten sheets of paper from 1940-1966, of individuals names, dates and cemetery name.
The Chenstochover Aid Society, incorporated December 1914, was established as a mutual benefit society which included sick benefits and burial. The two burial locations for the CAS were Dawes Road Cemetery and Bathurst Lawn Cemetery.