The Jewish services building was first established in 1907 and was located on St. George Street, between Colborne & Dalhousie.
Scope and Content
This item is an original print of the location of the first Jewish services building in Brantford, Ontario. The photograph shows the block of business that occupied the area in the 1970s, including the Wool Centre.
Copyright is not held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission prior to use.