Boat lists of Jewish refugee passengers arriving in Canada
- Part Of
- Canadian Jewish Congress, Ontario Region fonds
- General office subject and correspondence files series
- Material Format
- textual record
- 13 Sept. 1948 - 18 Nov. 1948
- Physical Description
- 1 folder of textual records
- Scope and Content
- File consists of a list of Jewish refugee passengers arriving in Canada, listing their name, country of citizenship, religion, marital status, sex, age, country of birth and occupation.
- Access Restriction
- Records in off-site storage; advance notice required to view.
- Closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing the records.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions