2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 21 x 26 cm and 10 x 12 cm
Hillel House was located at 26 Barrie Street from 1945 to 1974, at which point it moved to 124 Centre Street.
Scope and Content
This item is a copy print and corresponding negative of the B'nai B'rith Hillel Foundation Executive at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario. Pictured are:
Back row, left to right: Joe Heller (secretary), Max Cohen (editor), Bernard Putterman (treasurer), Bill Novick (freshman representative), Sam Karpman (co-op chairman), Jerry Pollock (program chairman).
Front row, left to right: Maurice Glicksman (president), Lila Kronick (social convenor), Rabbi A. dS Pimontel (director) Judy Halperin (vice-president), Lee Ellenberg (assistant social convenor).
Queen's University (Kingston, Ont.)
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.