2 photographs : b&w (1 negative) ; 13 x 18 cm and 12 x 10 cm
Rabbi Shulman was the second Rabbi to serve the Congregation B'nai Israel in Timmins; Rabbi Berger being the first. Shulman came to Timmins in 1917 and stayed for several years before moving to Chicago.
Scope and Content
This item is a copy print and corresponding negative of Rabbi Shulman and his family from Timmins, Ontario. Pictured are the Rabbi with his wife and four children.
Congregation B'nai Israel (Timmins, Ont.)
Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.