Special studies and surveys
- Part Of
- Jewish Child Welfare Association fonds
- Jewish Children's Bureau sous-fonds
- Special studies and surveys series
- Material Format
- textual record
- Physical Description
- 2 folders of textual records
- Scope and Content
- Series consists of two surveys documenting the Jewish Children's Home. Included is a survey of the intelligence of children in the home and a "Mental Hygiene Survey" of the home's functioning.
- Access Restriction
- Closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director and the head of Jewish Family and Child prior to accessing the records.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions