- Part Of
- Dr. Alexander Brown fonds
- Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1965]-[ca. 1975]
- Physical Description
- 6 photographs : b&w ; 11 x 9 cm or smaller
- Scope and Content
- File consists of portraits likely of students of the Associated Hebrew Schools of Toronto. Identified are portraits of: Nathan Kirsh, Naftali Neuberger, Arthur Rosenzweig, and Meir Weiss.
- Photographers and photography studios are identified on the photographs.
- Archival Descriptions