- Part Of
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds
- Architectural projects series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm
- Scope and Content
- Exterior shot of theatre marquee.
- Title and creation date based on content of the photograph.
- Location of this theatre is uncertain. Judging from the photograph in John Sebert's book, The "nabes", p. 117, it is not the Alhambra Theatre which was located at 568 Bloor St. W., Toronto.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Bloor Street West (Toronto, Ont.)
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions