Alterations to Loew's Uptown Theatre
- Part Of
- Harold S. Kaplan fonds
- Architectural projects series
- Loew's Uptown Theatre (Toronto) sub-series
- Alterations to Loew's Uptown Theatre sub-sub-series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- Physical Description
- 11 drawings : pencil on tracing paper ; 67 x 79 cm or smaller
- Scope and Content
- Sub-sub-series includes floor plans and elevations for alterations to outer lobby and lobby floor, public washrooms and washroom in manager's office.
- Project reference no.'s: 44-2 and 45-K-85.
- Plans labelled 44-2 were found rolled up with those for 45-K-85, suggesting they were used in the course of 45-K-8 and so they have been left together.
- Title is based on the formal titles of the drawings.
- Name Access
- Uptown Theatre (Toronto)
- Physical Condition
- Edges of the larger drawings are damaged and torn.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions