Women crossing street along Spadina Avenue
- Part Of
- Harry Clairmont fonds
- Material Format
- graphic material
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm
- Scope and Content
- Item is a photograph is of a group of women crossing a street along Spadina Avenue in the garment district of Toronto.
- Photographer was Gordon Mendly of Famous Studio.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
- Related Material
- See fonds 18, series 3, file 53 for negative of this image.
- Spadina Avenue (Toronto, Ont.)
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions