Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Ladies' Auxiliary
- Part Of
- Gordon Mendly fonds
- Events and organizations series
- Benevolent societies sub-series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- 21 Nov. 1961
- Physical Description
- 1 negative : b&w ; 10 x 13 cm
- Scope and Content
- Item is an image of four members of the Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Ladies' Auxiliary presenting a cheque to a representative of the Jewish Home for the Aged.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions