This file contains the original deeds of land, mortgage papers and statutory declarations for the property bought by the Franklin family in 1916. The property was situated on the southeast corner of Gerrard and Terauley (Bay) Streets and was comprised of lots nine and ten of concession one. It included the address 175-177 Terauley Street. The property was later sold by the family to the City of Toronto in 1929. This file has two parts.