Hebrew Sick Benefit Society Executive
- Part Of
- William Stern fonds
- Toronto Jewish community photographs series
- Material Format
- graphic material
- [ca. 1935]
- Physical Description
- 3 photographs : b&w (2 negatives); 21 x 26 cm or smaller
- Admin History/Bio
- Bill's father Moishe Stern and his uncle Joseph Glass were active members of the Hebrew Sick Benefit Society, and both sat on the executive during the 1930s.
- Scope and Content
- This item is a studio portrait of the executive members of the Hebrew Sick Benefit Society in Toronto. Pictured are:
- Back row, left to right: [unidentified], [unidentified], Joseph Frydman, Shime Dillick, [unidentified], [?] Zarnitsky.
- Front row, left to right: Hymie Pozner, Joseph Glass, Hartzke Kornblum (president), Iszhe Kornblum, and Joseph Frankel.
- There is an original photograph, a 35mm negative and a 10 x 12 cm negative for this item.
- Portraits, Group
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is in the public domain and permission for use is not required. Please credit the Ontario Jewish Archives as the source of the photograph.
- Accession Number
- Archival Descriptions