Designs of the Commodore Building at 317 Adelaide Street West
- Part Of
- Benjamin Brown fonds
- Commercial building plans and drawings series
- Material Format
- architectural drawing
- [ca. 1929]
- Physical Description
- 11 architectural drawings : 1 blueprint, 10 pencil ; 64 cm length or smaller - 6 cm diam.
- Admin History/Bio
- Built in 1929, the Commodore Building is a large office building that once primarily housed businesses in the garment industry. It was designated a heritage building in 2005.
- Scope and Content
- File consists of architectural drawings of the Commodore Building, which is a ten storey building located at 317 Adelaide West. Floor plans of each floor and an elevation of the entrance are included.
- USE CONDITION NOTE: Researchers wishing to access interior drawings must first be granted written permission by the property owner.
- Access Restriction
- Partially closed. Researchers must receive permission from the OJA Director prior to accessing some of the records.
- Repro Restriction
- Copyright is held by the Ontario Jewish Archives. Please contact the Archives to obtain permission prior to use.
- Archival Descriptions