The Women's Auxiliary's Execuitive Commitee and Board of Directors were installed in 1955 following the creation of the Auxiliary. The officers of the Executive Committee, including Dora Till as president, were first elected by the Baycrest Centre's Board of Directors to manage the tasks of the Auxiliary and to oversee and implement the decisions of the Board. The distinction between the two bodies is sometimes unclear in the records as the titles were often used interchangeably.
Scope and Content
This sub-series consists of the records of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Women's Auxiliary. The records include minutes, agendas and noctices, reports and speeches, correspondence, lists and photographs.