The Combined Building Campaign began in 1950 in order to raise $2 750 000 for a new Y.M.-Y.W.H.A. building and a new Jewish Home for the Aged. The campaign co-chairmen were Samuel Godfrey and Abe Posluns.
Scope and Content
This file contains textual records relating to the Combined Building Campaign. This includes correspondence, reports, a speakers handbook, pledge and donor lists, financial records, promotional material and a copy of the Builder newsletter.