The Combined Building Campaign began in 1950 in order to raise $2 750 000 for a new Y.M.-Y.W.H.A. building and a new Jewish Home for the Aged. The campaign co-chairmen were Samuel Godfrey and Abe Posluns.
Scope and Content
This file contains textual records related to the collection of the money pledged to the Combined Building Campaign. This includes correspondence and collection lists.