The Combined Building Campaign began in 1950 in order to raise $2 750 000 for a new Y.M.-Y.W.H.A. building and a new Jewish Home for the Aged. The campaign co-chairmen were Samuel Godfrey and Abe Posluns.
Scope and Content
This file contains various financial reports relating to the Combined Building Campaign. These include statements of collections, reports of payments and lists of outstanding pledges.